- Agree the council's staffing structure and to make recommendations to council where necessary.
- Review as necessary the terms and conditions of employment of staff.
- Monitor, via the Clerk, the performance of staff.
- Ensure that the council is meeting all of its obligations as an employer, including the delivery of appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Review and implement policies and practices in relation to staffing issues.
Staffing Committee Membership 2019/2020
Councillor Mrs Pehlivanova
Councillor Mrs Wallwork
To find details of meetings please click here