Staffing and Communications Committee
- Agree the council's staffing structure and to make recommendations to council where necessary.
- Review as necessary the terms and conditions of employment of staff.
- Monitor, via the Clerk, the performance of staff.
- Ensure that the council is meeting all of its obligations as an employer, including the delivery of appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Review and implement policies and practices in relation to staffing issues.
- Implementing and overseeing the council's Communications Strategy. Overseeing the communications activities of the Council as a whole.
- Recommending the annual budget for the council's staffing and communications costs, via the Resources Committee, to the Council.
- Ensuring that the activities and services of Wisbech Town Council are publicised through using appropriate media, to create a greater public understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Town Council.
Staffing and Communications Committee Membership 2023/2024
Councillor Human (Chairman)
Councillor Ketteringham (Vice-Chairman)
Councillor Tierney (Chairman)
To find details of meetings please click here