Staffing and Communications Committee
- Agree the council's staffing structure and to make recommendations to council where necessary.
- Review as necessary the terms and conditions of employment of staff.
- Monitor, via the Clerk, the performance of staff.
- Ensure that the council is meeting all of its obligations as an employer, including the delivery of appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Review and implement policies and practices in relation to staffing issues.
Staffing and Communications Committee Membership 2022/2023
Councillor Tierney (Chairman)
Councillor Topgood (Vice-Chairman)
To find details of meetings please click here