NOTICE OF ELECTION KIRKGATE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
Posted: Tue, 01 May 2018 09:55 by Susanah Farmer
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of a Councillor For the Area of
KIRKGATE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
To be held on
Thursday, 7th June 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for a Councillor for the said Parish.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Fenland District Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Thursday, 10th May 2018.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 7th June 2018 between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 30th May 2018.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Wednesday, 30th May 2018 is not later than 5pm on Thursday 7th June 2018.
Dated: Tuesday, 1st May 2018 Paul Medd
Fenland District Council,
Printed and Published by Fenland District Council