Assets Management Committee
Discharge the functions of the Council relating to allotments, including:
- recommending the budget for allotments, via the Policy and Resources Committee, to the Council
- determining the charge for allotments let by the Council
- overseeing the letting and determination of tenancies
- approving terms and conditions for the letting of tenancies
- acquisition and disposal of land for allotments (subject to reference to the Policy and Resources Committee and/or Council where necessary).
Oversee the operation and management of all other community assets, such as public toilets and the Council Chamber offices, owned by the council.
Produce plans, for delivery by officers, in relation to the maintenance, development and enhancement of the council's assets.
All matters relating to the land and premises owned by the Council including the setting of charges and terms and conditions of use.
Management of the Council's asset register.
Assets Management Committee Membership 2020/2021
Councillor Miss Hoy
Councillor Councillor Oliver
To find details of meetings please click here