Policy & Resources Committee
- Ensure the proper administration of the council's financial affairs, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Monitoring the council's approved budget throughout the year and approving the virement of expenditure within overall approved budget.
- Recommending the budget and annual precept to Wisbech Town Council.
- Risk assessments and insurance of the council's property and activities.
- Determining the council's systems of internal control and internal audit and ensuring that action is taken to address any issues raised as a result of the annual internal and external audit processes.
- Appointment annually of the internal auditor.
- Tendering and purchasing arrangements.
- Develop and monitor the council's Risk Management Strategy.
- Allocation each financial year of the council's grants budgets.
- Keep under review the council's policies and regulations and to recommend to council any changes considered necessary.
- Any other matter not specifically within the remit of any other committee of the council.
Policy & Resources Committee Membership 2018-2019
Councillor Miss Hoy
Councillor Miss Oliver
To find details of meetings please click here.