NOTICE OF ELECTION Election of Councillors For the Area of WATERLEES VILLAGE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
Posted: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:32 by Susanah Farmer
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Councillors For the Area of
WATERLEES VILLAGE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
To be held on Thursday, 31st August 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for THREE Councillors for the said Parish.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Fenland District Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Thursday, 3rd August 2017.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 31st August 2017 between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc
must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 15th August 2017 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd August 2017.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical
condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd August 2017 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 31st August 2017.
Dated: Wednesday, 26th July 2017
Fenland District Council,
Printed and Published by Fenland District Council