PLEASE USE THE LINKS TO ACCESS INFORMATION ABOUT WISBECH AND WISBECH TOWN COUNCIL
Wisbech Town Council is your local, parish council. Please see here for YOUR LOCAL SERVICES. The Town Council strives to make Wisbech a better place to live, work and visit.
Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Find local groups and businesses in the Wisbech Town Guide. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us.
NOTICE OF ELECTION Election of Councillors For the Area of WATERLEES VILLAGE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:32 by Susanah Farmer
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Councillors For the Area of
WATERLEES VILLAGE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
To be held on Thursday, 31st August 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for THREE Councillors for the said Parish.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Fenland District Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Thursday, 3rd August 2017.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 31st August 2017 between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc
must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 15th August 2017 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd August 2017.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical
condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd August 2017 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 31st August 2017. More »
Dated: Wednesday, 26th July 2017
Fenland District Council,
Printed and Published by Fenland District Council » Less
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:10 by Susanah Farmer
For Sale - surplus stock
Approx. 200 steel galvanised scaffolding poles (21 foot)
£10 each (+ VAT)
If interested please contact email@example.com
Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:43 by Susanah Farmer
WATERLEES VILLAGE WARD OF WISBECH TOWN COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the Returning Officer has now received the required number of requests from electors of the Waterlees Village Ward of Wisbech Town Council and an election will be held to fill the vacancies arising from the resignations of Cllr Alan Lay, Cllr Virginia Bucknor and Cllr Michael Bucknor.
The date of the election, if contested will be Thursday 31 August. As such it follows that the Notice of Election will be published on Wednesday 26 July 2017. More »
This means nomination papers can be delivered in person to the Returning Officer by hand during normal office hours from Thursday 27 July 2017 until 4pm Thursday 3 August 2017.
Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
For more information contact the Elections Team by phone 01354 622207 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: Monday, 3 July 2017
Fenland District Council,
Printed and Published by Paul Medd, Returning Officer, Fenland District Council, Fenland Hall, County Road, March, Cambridgeshire PE15 8NQ » Less