PLEASE USE THE LINKS TO ACCESS INFORMATION ABOUT WISBECH AND WISBECH TOWN COUNCIL
Wisbech Town Council is your local, parish council. Please see here for YOUR LOCAL SERVICES. The Town Council strives to make Wisbech a better place to live, work and visit.
Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Find local groups and businesses in the Wisbech Town Guide. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us.
Election of a Councillor for the KIRKGATE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH STATEMENT OF PERSONS NOMINATED
Thu, 10 May 2018 17:05 by Susanah Farmer
Dated: Thursday, 10 May 2018
Fenland District Council
Published and printed by Paul Medd, Returning Officer, Fenland District Council, Fenland Hall, County Road, MARCH, Cambridgeshire, PE15 8NQ
Tue, 01 May 2018 09:55 by Susanah Farmer
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of a Councillor For the Area of
KIRKGATE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
To be held on
Thursday, 7th June 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for a Councillor for the said Parish.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Fenland District Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Thursday, 10th May 2018.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 7th June 2018 between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 30th May 2018.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Wednesday, 30th May 2018 is not later than 5pm on Thursday 7th June 2018. More »
Dated: Tuesday, 1st May 2018 Paul Medd
Fenland District Council,
Printed and Published by Fenland District Council » Less
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 13:39 by Susanah Farmer
Help shape the development of East Wisbech
Local people are being given a further opportunity to help shape a major development that will bring about hundreds of new homes and associated services and facilities to East Wisbech
Following a public consultation exercise in December 2016, Fenland District Council (FDC) and the Borough Council of King's Lynn and West Norfolk (BCKLWN), alongside landowners and other stakeholders, have been working on the preparation of a draft Broad Concept Plan (BCP) - a high level development masterplan - for the area. More »